Thanks so much to Patty for passing on a Versatile Blogger Award to me. She was wonderfully talented when we lived in the same town and from what I see on the web, she is still sharing her wonderful gifts with all of us.
My responsibility now is to tell you seven things about myself, maybe that you don’t already know about…and maybe that you do!
1. I’ve been in love with textiles since I was a teenager. That’s almost back to the time of dinosaurs.
2. My husband and I have been married for almost 42 years and he is totally supportive of my quilt life.
3. I have two grown and married children and one grandson. I’m very proud of my children and their spouses and my grandson is the light of my life.
4. To both teach and learn are what I strive to do every day.
5. I love to talk about my work but I’m very shy about starting conversations.
6. I truly believe that every person has a talent in some area, and that talent should be explored and nurtured.
7. Every day is a new adventure and I try to be open to receiving every opportunity.
The exciting thing about this award is being able to pass it on to 15 other blogs. Kind of like an old-fashioned chain letter, only this is something good. You get to tell people you think their blogs are cool and everyone who sees your post has a chance to look at more wonderful blogs. There are so many wonderful blogs it’s hard to pick just a few, but here are some of my favorites:
- And Then We Set It On Fire
- Gloria Hansen
- Jamie Fingal
- Jane Monk-Zentangles
- Jenny K. Lyon
- Joen Wolfrom
- Judy Hurwitt
- Karen Musgrave
- Laura Wasilowski
- Lynn Krawczyk-Fibra Artysta
- Lyric Kinard
- Patsy Thompson
- Rayna Gillman
- Roxanne Lessa
- Sarah Ann Smith
Hope you get a chance to check out some of these blogs and enjoy the work of these artists.