After 3 days of no sewing at all, I was suffering from withdrawals. Finally got a chance today to sew on a few beads, so I’m feeling much better.
I finished a section using bright pink beads. They are beads that I wasn’t sure I’d ever find a place to use, but I had to have them at the time! They are doing exactly what I need them to do here—looking like bright lights.
Another section is ‘maybe’ finished, with the square beads under those pink ones. ‘Maybe’ because I think there may be more beads added in that section before this piece is finished!
And I’ve started a third section with teeny, tiny beads for just a spark. There was a time when I said that I would never use beads this small.
HA! Never say “never”.
Next post probably won’t be until after Thursday’s dye day. I have a bit of prep work to do for that…the NOT fun stuff like clear off the dining room table and clean the bathroom and run the vacuum. Even though the dyeing will take place out in the garage, I’d like to be able to use the house without fear of attack from dust bunnies!