There are a ton of projects shouting to be next…me! me! me!…but there are still “have to” projects first.
I’m still working on finishing up details to be sure that every piece I have in my inventory will be ready to hang. Not too bad in that department, as far as labels and sleeves go. Worked on that this week and I think I’m all set there.
I found a small piece that had not been glued to the stretched canvas, so I took care of that. Had to add the hanging hardware, of course and it’s easy to use the hand tools for just one.
And the best use for all those old quilting magazines…
Still have one of the hardest parts to do, and that will be deciding which pieces to actually use to fill up the space.
These three are definite.
And I could definitely FILL up the space, but it’s better to display fewer pieces well than to overwhelm with so much that individual pieces get lost.
Decisions…I’m really bad at them. Not going to be easy.