Couldn’t wait to get those cute little red flower beads on the circle piece.
And I was totally disappointed in how they didn’t show up as a focal feature on the piece.
Even when I got in closer, they weren’t strong enough to stand up to the graphics of the rest of the piece.
So I decided to go a different direction and played with adding more circles.
I moved them around a bit and added a couple more…I like it better, but I love those beads sooooooo much!
I may add some black and white beads and some stitching, but now I’m on a mission to find the right spot for those flower beads!
Perhaps something like this.
Or maybe just the black–
And I haven’t even looked at any reds…
This is the other side of the coin of disappointment…playing some more with design possibilities!