If you have ever tried sun printing with pre-treated fabrics, you know that you typically get results that look like these.
I was never too happy with them. I know there are other colors available now and that you can do this with paint, but these results never made me want to try anything further with this technique.
And then along comes a post of FB from someone, somewhere that I don’t even know…they put these pre-treated pieces between plastic and glass and wet them. I could not believe that a little water could make such a difference!
I had several pieces left from my original package and I figured I had nothing to lose. Wow! I love the results!!!
Nothing scientific about what I did…spritz some water and lay them out. I’m sure there is a corrolation between amount of water and results, but that doesn’t concern me. Here is a close up of each piece and I can’t wait to use them!
Of course I don’t know exactly WHAT I’m going to do with them, but I love them! What a fun and happy experiment!