The table was cleaned off and ready to begin the next project. Of course I had no idea what it would be, but I knew that something would jump up and say “Me–me–me!” and it did.
I will be teaching fibers at camp in two weeks and started to gather up my many samples. And one set decided that it needed to be finished.
Actually demanded to be finished! Not even time for pictures of the materials…I had some dyed cotton organza and some navy wool and they were made for each other. I put some pleats in the organza and laid it on the wool and now it’s ready to add some stitches to it…………………….whew!
And it wouldn’t leave me alone until I did some stitching!
And my camera really does not show navy well at all! Anyway, I think the stitching of the background is done. The pieces look like they will be happy here.
And they are demanding that this be finished today! Guess I’d better get busy!