It’s kinda cool!

I finished putting the dyed and discharged fabric piece together. When I started, I wasn’t sure if there would be enough contrast. By leaving a lot of my scraps in large pieces, AND not using as much of the black as I intended in the middle, I got a piece that looks pretty good! At least I’m happy with it.

Probably going to quilt it with black, but I have a brand new spool of a magenta thread that has been calling my name. With all the colors in this, maybe that will be fun to play with.  And to give you some perspective on size, it ended up about 52 x 62–just a bit smaller than my original guess.

Now on to my larger project–the turquoise, painted leaves, maybe weird project!

Experiment and play, that’s my motto!!!!

Advertisements

6 thoughts on “It’s kinda cool!

Comments are closed.